Visual representations of data can drastically increase the understanding of a topic.
DrasticData makes visual representations that are:
- dynamic: they use smooth transitions from one state into the other
- interactive: users have simple mechanisms to browse through a dataset
- to the point: there is no information clutter or nonfunctional design
- efficient: large datasets can be displayed quickly and without the user having to wait for new data loading all the time
DrasticData provides its knowledge, software and experience to organizations to get more results from their data.
We offer a number of visualization components, such as the popular DrasticTreemap, which you can download from this site and try out on your own data. Also, we make dedicated visualizations for specific domains. Please contact us for advise.
This site is also the home of the open source package DrasticTools (originally started as MySQLPHPGrid). These days many people use it and share knowledge in the support forum. If you have questions, requests or ideas, please ask them in the support forum or contact us directly. On request we provide consultancy around DrasticTools.
We will continue to develop improved versions of the visualization components and the open source software and we invite you to give us feedback. We are always looking for interesting data cases for new projects. If you want to use one of the components on your own data or want us to develop a new one, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- web: www.drasticdata.nl
- email: email@example.com
- tel: +31 (0)6 13887164
- kvk (Chambre of Commerce): Delft, The Netherlands, nr. 27340611
- btw-nr (VAT number): NL175390897B01
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN): NL32 INGB 0004912785
- Algemene voorwaarden (general conditions): pdf
Privacy: we use some third-party advertising companies to serve ads on the open source pages of our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.